Bird Removal Services
When You've Got a Bird Problem
When it comes to birds, you’re likely to find starlings, pigeons and sparrows trying to live in your home or business. They like to make their nests in places like vents and attic spaces, and return year after year to the same place.
Starlings will take advantage of gaps in soffits (along your roof line) and make their home there. Pigeon droppings can quickly make a mess on windowsills, storefront signs and other wall protrusions. If not properly removed, these birds will return to their favourite nesting sites to raise their young. Bird nests may also be infested with mites, which could make their way into your living space.
Bird nests can cause stove or dryer vents to clog, which can be a serious fire hazard.
How to get rid of birds
Knowing how to get rid of birds properly can be a challenge and it is common for homeowners to make mistakes when trying to get rid of birds.
Common mistakes that we see homeowners make when trying to get rid of birds humanely:
- Sealing the entry, assuming the bird is not inside. This can lead to the bird(s) dying within the home and this causes a very bad smell.
- Flushing the mother bird out and then sealing it up without removing the nest, eggs or babies.
What We Do
- We remove nesting materials and eggs or babies if present.
- We permanently seal entry to prevent re-entry. If babies are present, we place them in an area where they can continue to be fed by the mother bird outside of the home.
- We install materials like bird wire, bird netting and anti-landing tracks on ledges and windowsills to prevent pigeons from roosting and other birds from entering the vent and attic spaces.
Our experience has taught us how to get rid of birds effectively and our bird removal work comes with a 5-year guarantee.
Get A Quote
Fill out the form below for your bird eviction quote!