Animal Control Services
Expert Wildlife Care & Control in Hamilton Region
Successful handling of unwelcome guests can sometimes be difficult and should always be performed by wildlife removal professionals. Often, homeowners will try to act on their own without knowing or implementing the proper animal control measures. Some common misperceptions on wildlife control are:
- Simply covering or sealing an entry point. This can result in the animal causing more damage trying to escape or even die within your walls or attic space.
- Cutting down trees to prevent animals from getting on the roof. Many animals can climb brickwork, downspouts or use power lines to get on your roof; they don’t need trees.
- Using home remedies such as ammonia, mothballs, cayenne pepper or coyote urine; these have been proven to be ineffective.
- Playing loud music or using a bright light (such as a halogen lamp) to scare off animals. Animals become accustomed to the music and bright lights which can be a fire hazard in your attic.
- Trapping the animal and relocating it far away. Most urban wildlife is territorial and removing one simply creates space for another to move in. Relocating an animal further than 1 km from the trap site is illegal and any young left behind will starve to death, possibly inside your home.
Proper pest control can be quite challenging for inexperienced homeowners. This is where we can help while remaining 100% Humane.
What We Do
- We identify points of entry and use a one-way animal control exit system to allow the animals to evict themselves. We also inspect the attic space for any signs of damage or feces.
- Most importantly we then animal-proof the home by securing and sealing weak points on the home to prevent re-entry. Guaranteed.
- We return to remove the one-way animal control door, perform any necessary repairs and permanently seal the entry.
Our experience has taught us where and how animals can break into your home and we implement effective animal control measures to prevent it from reoccurring.
Bad Company Wildlife Eviction offers a minimum 5-year animal control guarantee against re-entry. We offer free animal control inspections in the Hamilton and Halton areas.